Biloxi & Gulfport Personal Injury Attorney
Compassionate advocates seek compensation for catastrophic harm
For decades, The Law Offices of Judy Guice, P.A. has fought for victims of permanent, disabling and catastrophic injuries. You and your family need compensation sufficient for a lifetime of care. We fight to recover a settlement or jury award that covers your medical expenses, future treatment, lost past and future wages, physical pain and emotional suffering. Contact our experienced Biloxi & Gulfport personal injury attorneys today for cases involving but not limited to the following:
- Accident Injuries
- Auto Accidents
- Boat Accidents
- Casino Injuries
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Negligent Security
- Premises Liability
- Product Liability
- Truck Accidents
- Wrongful Death
Fighting for recoveries to get you past the accident
Some injuries may be permanent or require long term medical care. Our law firm has helped clients and their families suffering from serious personal injuries that include:
- Brain injury
- Broken bones
- Delayed or missed diagnosis of cancer
- Disfigurement and/or scarring
- Emotional distress
- Post-traumatic stress disorder
- Wrongful death
Our personal injury attorneys have the experience to prove the extent of your injury and the negligence of the parties who are at fault.
Experience with various types of accident cases throughout Harrison County
The attorney who represents you must understand your type of accident and the extent of your injuries. The Law Offices of Judy Guice has represented victims in Biloxi and Gulfport and statewide in cases related to:
- Auto accidents — Auto accidents can involve head-on collisions, side collisions, rear-end collisions or rollovers. Our attorneys advise you on the best next steps to take after an accident and can establish the cause of your accident that may include dangerously designed or maintained roadways, careless or reckless driving, or defective vehicles.
- Trucking accidents — Accidents between a car and a truck, tractor-trailer or semi-truck often result in permanent injury or even death. Statistics prove that truck accidents happen daily. There may be other parties responsible in addition to the truck driver, and we will determine who is liable for the accident and fight to recover just damages.
- Economic loss — We assist clients who have suffered property damage, have lost earnings because of incapacity, or have accrued expenses because of someone’s negligence.
- Insurance bad faith — Our law practice is distinguished for work we’ve done to compel insurers to live up to the promises of their policies.
- Premises liability — Serious injuries can result from hidden hazards on property causing slip-and-fall or trip-and-fall accidents. An attack from a large dog can result in permanent injury, disfigurement or death.
- Product liability — Manufacturers are responsible for defects in consumer products, medications, auto parts and industrial equipment that injure users.
- Maritime accidents/Jones Act cases — Special regulations apply to maritime workers, seamen, longshoremen, and harbor or shipyard workers who suffer injuries on navigable United States waterways, ports or mobile vessels that include offshore oil drilling platforms, barges, tugboats, cruise ships and crew boats.
- Medical malpractice — We hold negligent caretakers accountable for medical and surgical errors that injure patients.
- Serious personal injury — Catastrophic, life-changing injuries require experienced legal representation. We fight to help clients in Biloxi, Gulfport, as well as throughout the State of Mississippi, get sufficient compensation for a lifetime of needs.
- Wrongful death — We represent families in Gulfport, Biloxi, as well as throughout the State of Mississippi, who have lost a loved one to a preventable injury, caused by another party’s negligence, recklessness or deliberate act.
For accidental injury or wrongful death, entrust your case to a law firm with a record of success fighting for victims’ rights.
Trust our Gulfport & Biloxi Personal Injury Attorneys with your serious injury case
The Law Offices of Judy Guice, P.A. has the knowledge and experienced to represent seriously injured parties throughout Mississippi. Take decisive action to help ensure you’re fully compensated. Call us today at 228-374-9787 or contact our office online to schedule a free consultation.