Biloxi & Gulfport Personal Injury Attorneys
Compassionate advocates seek compensation for catastrophic harm
For decades, The Law Offices of Judy Guice, P.A. has fought for victims of permanent, disabling and catastrophic injuries. You and your family need compensation sufficient for a lifetime of care. We fight to recover a settlement or jury award that covers your medical expenses, future treatment, lost past and future wages, physical pain and emotional suffering. Contact our experienced Biloxi & Gulfport personal injury attorneys today for cases involving but not limited to the following:
- Accident Injury
- Auto Accident
- Casino Injuries
- Economic Loss Claims
- General Practice
- Insurance Bad Faith
- Insurance Disputes
- Maritime & Boat Accidents
- Medical Negligence
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Negligent Security
- Premises Liability
- Products Liability
- Truck Accidents
- Wrongful Death
Fighting for recoveries to get you past the accident
Some injuries may be permanent or require long term medical care. Our law firm has helped clients and their families suffering from serious personal injuries that include:
Our personal injury attorneys have the experience to prove the extent of your injury and the negligence of the parties who are at fault.
Experience with various types of accident cases throughout Harrison County
The attorney who represents you must understand your type of accident and the extent of your injuries. The Law Offices of Judy Guice has represented victims in Biloxi and Gulfport and statewide in cases related to:
- Auto accidents — Auto accidents can involve head-on collisions, side collisions, rear-end collisions or rollovers. Our attorneys advise you on the best next steps to take after an accident and can establish the cause of your accident that may include dangerously designed or maintained roadways, careless or reckless driving, or defective vehicles.
- Trucking accidents — Accidents between a car and a truck, tractor-trailer or semi-truck often result in permanent injury or even death. Statistics prove that truck accidents happen daily. There may be other parties responsible in addition to the truck driver, and we will determine who is liable for the accident and fight to recover just damages.
- Premises liability — Serious injuries can result from hidden hazards on property causing slip-and-fall or trip-and-fall accidents. An attack from a large dog can result in permanent injury, disfigurement or death.
- Product liability — Manufacturers are responsible for defects in consumer products, medications, auto parts and industrial equipment that injure users.
- Maritime accidents/Jones Act cases — Special regulations apply to maritime workers, seamen, longshoremen, and harbor or shipyard workers who suffer injuries on navigable United States waterways, ports or mobile vessels that include offshore oil drilling platforms, barges, tugboats, cruise ships and crew boats.
- Medical malpractice — We hold negligent caretakers accountable for medical and surgical errors that injure patients.
For accidental injury or wrongful death, entrust your case to a law firm with a record of success fighting for victims’ rights.
Trust our Gulfport & Biloxi Personal Injury Attorneys with your serious injury case
The Law Offices of Judy Guice, P.A. has the knowledge and experienced to represent seriously injured parties throughout Mississippi. Take decisive action to help ensure you’re fully compensated. Call us today at 228-374-9787 or contact our office online to schedule a free consultation.